DEAR HUSBAND- A Love Letter To The Love Of My Life


Hey guys! Today is a very special day for my husband and me. It's our 1 year anniversary as husband and wife. It still feels like we got married yesterday, in front of our family and friends last June, 2019. Below I'm sharing a letter that I wrote for my husband in honour of the special day.



Dear Husband, 

Our life journey began when we met for the first time after months of talking on the phone, skype and texting. We went to supper to Montana's and after we went to the movies where the whole night we couldn't stop talking and staring at one another in awe. During that whole night, I felt comfortable in your arms. I knew that you're going to be the one that I'm going to marry and have a family with someday. Forward 4 years later you got down on one knee and asked me to marry you and I couldn't wait to become your wife. I said yes and we got married half a year later and moved to a new city to start our new adventure. 
Every day I'm proud to call you my husband, to go through life with you. You inspire me to go and work really hard for what I want. Other things I love about you is how sweet, handsome, funny, love surprising others, caring, adventurous...etc. There's so much to love about you and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen all sides of you yet.
 I love how hard working you are, whether it's at work or at home. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be. 
Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you to the moon and back, forever & always!
If I know what love is, it is because of you.  

Sincerely, 
      Your Wife