Review of the 2020-2021 Erin Condren Daily LifePlanner

Good afternoon! I'm just sitting in my sunroom with a cup of coffee in my hand and looking onto the backyard. It's been quite a windy couple of days but that's normal when you live in a small town and your house is the last on the street overlooking a crop field! I love it though! I thought there's no better day to sit outside, enjoy the fresh air & gush+review the new Erin Condren Daily Lifeplanner! I've had daily planners before but I was never able to keep up with them. I kept forgetting about it and always ended up creating a schedule for myself on my phone using the Calendar app. But now, I want to get back into it and I think this is the best one to start with. 

 Review of the 2020-2021 Erin Condren Daily LifePlanner
 
This is my first Erin Condren LifePlanner and when I got my first glimpse at it after unpacking it, it looked very good quality, sophisticated and easy to look through. I loved how every month started with a full page that had an inspirational quote on it and on the side of that page it had a laminated label with the month on it which makes it easy to find the months when the planner is closed. The page after the quote it has the full calendar dates for that month divided onto two pages and a section for notes. One of my favourite things about these planners is all the page space for notes, goal planning, inspirational quotes of your own & doodle drawings. Haha. 

The best option for me was to get the Daily LifePlanner Duo, which has two LifePlanners, each 6-months; July-December 2020 & January-June 2021. I went with this set Life She Loved Metallic Daily LifePlanner Duo. I loved the quote so much! This particular one comes in three different colours; Black, Monaco, Linen. The second LifePlanner that's in this duo is the Layers design. All of the Daily LiePlanner Duos have the Layers as the second LifePlanner. With this duo set, you can only change the colours on the first LifePlanner, the second one comes as is shown on the picture, no customization available. If customization is available, it'll show multiple colour options underneath the product picture. Here are all of the Daily LifePlanner Duos. They're between $68-$73.


On this first order, I got complimentary compliment cards, gift labels and circle label. Also, clear accessory bag and discount codes for friends & family. In the back of the planner, there's four pages with stickers to use in the LifePlanner. 


There are other options when it comes to Daily LifePlanners, like the Personalized LifePlanners(ranging $55-$60, there's a great range of styles, you're bound to find one that you love!) & LifePlanner Binders(inserts included for 18-months, $55).

With Personalized Coiled LifePlanners there are customization options. Calendar options are 12-months or 18-months. Weekly layouts are either Hourly, Horizontal or Vertical. Interior Design Theme is between Layers or Flower Power. 


Final Thoughts on the Erin Condren 2020-2021 Daily LifePlanner

I love the inspirational quotes that start the month. It could be an opportunity to think about the quotes and what they mean to you. Another thing I love is the all of the note space that's available throughout the planner. There's space to write out your thoughts, any notes, your own inspirational quotes for the month, goals...etc. I've always loved coiled notebooks in high school and to this day, I still do. Pages don't get stuck on the coiled planner. 

Shop The Post



Thank you so much for visiting Let's Get Ready Blog!