Joy Shave Kit Try + Review


Hey guys and welcome to another post! I cannot believe it's almost the end of the week, they just keep flying by! Today I wanted to talk to you about the Joy Razor Kit. This has been the best shaver that I've ever had! It gets so close to the skin and gives a really good shave. After the first time using the JOY Razor I didn't have to shave for 5 days which is amazing! I usually have to shave either the following day or 2 days, so not having to worry about shaving for almost a week and still having smooth skin feels amazing! I'm about to share the deets on this amazing shaver so keep reading. 
You get your starter kit for CA$12 which includes 1 handle, 4 razor blade cartridge refills and a suction holder (so handy in the shower).  My old shaver never had it's own spot. I always had to put it on top of other containers in the shower and every single time it would slip and fall down. Now, it never falls and always has a special spot in the shower (and in my heart, haha). Once you pick your kit colour, the next step is to choose the subscription- how often you'd like to get the cartridge refills. Choices are- Every 1 month, Every 2 months, Every 3 months. I personally chose every 3 months because if I have to shave 4-5 times for a whole month, I won't go through the cartridge refills quickly and they'll last me for more than 3 months. 
I feel like I could gush about this shaver on and on but I don't think you want to be here all day! Another great thing about it is that it actually delivers to Canada. I always have trouble with different brands/companies not delivering to Canada, like the Billie Razor. If you're not familiar with the Billie Razor, it's exactly like the Joy Shaver but they have more products within their company.
This is an essential for all seasons, especially summer!

I hope you have a fantastic day and thank you for stopping by Let's Get Ready Blog.