Decorate With Me: Kitchen


What a beautiful day it is outside! Finally feels like Spring with warm weather, birds chirping and little bugs flying around. Not excited about the last part of that sentence but in order to get warm and nice whether, bugs must come with it, haha. 
Anyways, I'm very excited for this post because this is the first time I'm sharing before and after pictures of the interior of my house. It's been a blast to decorate and figure out my own style and where everything should go. 

Today, as you can tell by the title, I'll be sharing before and after pictures of my kitchen. One of my favourite things about my kitchen is all the counter top I have! I've never had this much counter space in any of my previous kitchens and it's nice to be able to set out all of my necessary appliances (check out this linked post where I share those appliances) instead of hiding them in cupboards and pantry. Another favourite thing is the built in wine storage rack. It's built into the island and has enough space to store up to 15 bottles of wine. Speaking of the island, it's big enough to set out meals for holidays and let your guests self-serve themselves. Also, on the side of the island there's bar 2 stools so it's an amazing area to have breakfast or meals when it's just my husband and I. 
Here's the after pictures. It looks so good and home-y!








Like I said, it looks amazing and I couldn't be more happy about it! All of the cream, white and brown paint is original to the home and I wouldn't change anything because it adds so much character to the home, it's one of the things that made us fall in love with this home! Now it's time for the before picture of the kitchen.

Have a great day!