Tarte Custom Kit-Massive Sale of the Year!

Hey guys! I hope you're having a great Tuesday!
I woke up today to an email from Tarte and boy I jumped onto it so quickly! There's an opportunity to customize your own kit with 7-full size items for CA$84. How crazy is that!? You're basically getting each item at 70% off. There are 7 categories-Foundation, Face, Eyes, Mascara, Lips, Body&Brushes, Kit Bag. The awesome thing is that within each category there's 8 choices of products to choose from. 
Since I just ordered my Makeup Kit today, I don't have my own product pictures to show you but I'll link each product I purchased. I tried to go for things I haven't tried from Tarte yet. That would be my advice for when you're picking out items for yourself. There's about 17-hours left to create your own kit, don't wait too long or you might miss out on this incredible deal! I'm curious on what items you snagged up, leave a comment down below and I'll check them out. Also, a good chance for other readers to see what everyone's favourite things are so they can check them out as well. 

Thanks for stopping by Let's Get Ready Blog!