Memories in Chatbooks

Hey guys! How have you been doing? 
News around the world is that things are slowly starting to open up but I honestly haven't left my house in a week. Unless it was to go outside and rake the front yard. Which if you follow me on Instagram, you'd hear that I forgot to wear gloves and ended up getting hurt in between my thumb and index finger. A lot of polysporin and bandages will heal this baby up quickly. While I've been spending my time at home and relaxing, I've finally been able to sit down and edit two Chatbooks!

If you're unfamiliar with Chatbooks, it's an online company that allows you to upload photos from your computer or any social media accounts. How awesome is that?! Now all the photos that you've ever had can be combined in one book, whether it's for yourself or as a gift. Chatbooks offer a variety of products like photo books-choose the amount and which photos to use or Ongoing Photo Book Series from social media where every 60 pictures a book will be automatically created and before it's printed and shipped, you're able to review and edit it. You're also able to make Premium Prints, Gallery Wall Tiles, Premium Layflat Book, Cards/Postcards and Monthly Minis. Another thing I wanted to mention is that there's a Chatbooks app. Makes uploading images from your phone possible.  
I'm so excited about Chatbooks! The quality of the book is amazing! The pages are nice and thick + I always choose the hard cover which comes in two colours (grey & blue). I'm going to share glimpses of Chatbooks that I already have but yesterday I finally finished my other 2 books(Welcome to My Destination Wedding & In Memory of Cocoa), hit confirm and now they're being printed and will be shipped. Will take about 1-2 weeks to get but they're worth the wait. I promise you!
My recommendation for using Chatbooks would be to use a photography program or app to make collages+insert text+edit lighting/colour. Once it's ready, just upload it, whether it's through your phone app or Chatbooks online

If you'd like to save $10 off your first purchase, use my code- tanya10