Decorate with Me: Master Bathroom

Good morning and welcome to today's post!
I love these Decorate with Me posts. It gives me a great opportunity to share my decorating style and items used. I already had items that I wanted to use that I previously bought from Homesense which are perfect for the bathroom. My personal style is elegant and simple, with a touch of comfy. Does that make sense? 
If you'd like to see how I set up the items together to create something unique, then continue reading->










When I was at Homesense, I saw this mirror tray with a unique border design. I had many ideas for this tray right away; family room with artifical flowers and interior design book/magazine, bar area with glassware + ice bowl, perfume tray, entryway decor with battery powered lantern + candle + magazine...etc. Pinterest is a great source to find different ideas on interior designing tips. 
The items I decided to add is a candle from Bath & Body Works called Rose Water & Ivy from their White Barn Collection. Some of my other candle scents from the White barn collection are Endless Weekend, Paris Cafe, Eucalyptus Rain and Crystal Waters. They smell so good+natural! If you'd like to save some money, wait until they have a sale. You can usually get two candles for the price of one! Deal score!
I love to add floral items, adds that extra touch to any area that I'm decorating. These artificial roses in a glitter covered glass jar I also got from Homesense. What can I say, that place is great and it's actually designed to have things for the home.  
The final addition to this tray are battery operated candles that I got from Jysk. If you're not familiar with that store, it's similar to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Has items like curtains, bed sheets, carpets, bed frames, decor pillows...etc. You definitely leave with more than you planned to buy. Haha. The candles even come with a remote which allows you to turn them on and off, set a timer for the candles to be turned on for. 
The finished result looks elegant and simple. Each item compliments each other and the space around it. I've always been afraid of using items with mirrors just in case there was a moment where I accidentally drop the mirror and give myself bad luck for years. Is anyone else like that or is it just me? I guess I'll just have to be careful with it and it's in a great place, a corner spot. 
I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday! 



Shop the post!