JUSTFAB Monthly Faves- May

Hey ladies & Happy Friday! So for the past few months I've been seeing a few people that I follow on social media rave about JUSTFAB. I never thought much about it except that it can't be as good as everyone said it was. Months went by and I just kept seeing posts about it. I started looking through the site more, seeing if I could find any faves which would want me to take the risk and try it. Then, a month ago, I found two pairs of shoes that I loved and I couldn't wait to get my hands on! Or feet in! Haha. The shoes arrived, I put them on and I couldn't be more  excited and in love with them! I was blown away! Justfab has become one of my favourite places to buy shoes online! My mind and heart aren't worried about being disappointed because I know I won't be. And like any company, there are free returns and exchanges. The pair didn't work? No worries. At the beginning of this month, Justfab had a sale where all shoes were $10! Yes, you read that right, 10-freakin-dollars! I got four pairs of shoes and I'm excited to share them with you! Let's get into the Justfab Monthly Faves- Shoes!



Before we get into the shoes, I'd like to share some information about Justfab. Items are able to be purchased at regular price. If you would like to save some money, become a VIP member. Once you've become a VIP, on the next purchase you're able to save 30%off retail pricing and have access to exclusively designed styles. By the 5th of each month, shop or you can always skip for the month. If you don't shop or forget to click "Skip the Month" in your account, your credit card will be charged $39.95 and credited onto your account so you can save or shop on anything you want later. So simply, shop once a month or get charged $39.95 to use later whenever you're ready!

Now it's time to get into the shoes!


Darcia Peep Toe Bootie




This Peep Toe Bootie is currently $10 on the Justfab website. You can view more details about it if you click here. It's available in two colours, the one you see in the pictures above (Taupe) and (Black- but there are only 8 of them left!) It can be worn with casual+comfy clothing or a summer dress. I like to pair these with a tank top and blue jeans. And walking in them, is like h-e-a-v-e-n! The detail in the front gives a sneak peek without showing the whole foot and a single belt that divides into two towards the outside of the ankle. Did I mention that they're super cute!?


Denene Peep Toe Bootie 



These are one of my favourite booties ever! Check out my Instagram to see me rave about them + how I wear them! I love how the black and brown compliment one another.  This shoe is a must have for any closet and the nice thing about it is the heel height. It feels like walking in wedge sneakers! I have a pair of shoes that have the same heel height but they are the most uncomfortable shoes ever! These are not like them. I've always tried to stick to low heel shoes or sandals but this makes me want to give a mid-heel another chance! The Denene Bootie comes in three colours- (Black, Taupe, Olive). It's still on sale for $10. Click here to shop this style.

Chic Flow Tassel Bootie

How stinkin cute are these booties? I think the tassel adds a little something extra, making this shoe very interesting to look at! It compliments the foot nicely + true to size. I'm a size 9 and the shoes I've been ordering lately are size 9 or 9.5. It comes in two colours- (Black, Taupe). Wear this with a cute mid-length dress or casual everyday clothes. If you're not sure how to wear it, search on Pinterest and different styles will pop up.


Cora Bootie



WOW! These booties are gorgeous! I love the stitched in Japanese Blossom design on the side. I will warn you though, if you're not comfortable with heels, this might not be for you. It's a high heel and you don't want to get injured wearing them, even though they are gorgeous! It's true to size + $10 on sale! It's available in three colours- (Black, Black/Red, Olive).

There it is girls! I can't believe the sharing of cute shoes is over! I hope you enjoyed the shoes and found favourites that will end up in your shopping cart! If you use my links, thank you for supporting me, means a lot! Again, don't forget to check out my Instagram where I'm showing you how I wear one of these gorgeous shoes! Leave your favourites down below, maybe I'll find another favourite to add into my shopping cart and share with other people! Sandal season is right around the corner. Can you guess what my June favourites might be?! Hint: lots and lots of sandals. 





SHOP THE POST