Top 15 Amazon Finds of 2019!

Hey guys! 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
I can't believe that as I'm writing this post, there's 9 days until Christmas! This year is passing by so quickly, I'm not ready!!! I've been doing last minute Christmas shopping, for family and friends (and definitely myself, can't forget myself, right?!) 
Speaking of my last minute Christmas shopping, I'm currently waiting for some of the last gifts on my list from Amazon. 








Now Amazon is something that's really close to my heart! I rely on Amazon for a lot of things, whether it's for the home, little gifts for my husband, supplies/accessories/fashion for myself, food/treats for my fur babies and gifts of course! Amazon has become THE BEST PLACE to find anything AND everything you need. I swear, the only thing that Amazon doesn't have is groceries, I've definitely found a few(or a lot of snacks) to keep around the house or take with me to work. 
Now now, it seems like we're getting a little far away from the main topic post. Can't you tell, I'm excited about Amazon and all of the items they have on there! Shopping from home is awesome and saves a lot of time and stress. I've become a Prime Member and basicallu what it does for me is offer One-Day Free Shipping, Free Returns if the product doesn't meet my needs or sent damaged or by accident. What it also offers is  Today I'll be sharing with you my Top 10 Amazon Finds of 2019! Let's get to the good stuff!

Amazon Top 15 List
1. Alexa Echo/ Echo Show- These are awesome bluetooth devices. They play music from your phone or you can just say "Alexa, play Christmas music" and it'll turn on a playlist full of Christmas music. You can say "Alexa, play Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" and it'll play it for you. How awesome is that? You can ask Alexa questions about weather, news, even a joke! I've gotten two Alexa Echos and one Alexa Echo Show, one in the main rooms.
2. Naivikid Pullover Sweatshirt - This is a cute and loose sweatshirt! Even though it's loose, I feel quite confident and pretty in it! It's perfect when you dress it up with leggings and boots or you can dress it down with jeans and sneakers. Do you see what I mean? PERFECT! I wear an XL in the colour Brick Red but it looks more like a Rose Champagne Colour. I'm usually a Large but I had to go up a size to make it extra loose. It's available in sizes S-2XL. Waiting to order it in a few more colours in the new year.
3. Blooming Jelly Women's Plaid Shirt- This is by far one of my favourite purchases from Amazon! I love the Cheetah print looks so cute and it goes with everything, The Cheetah design is on the chest and it's on the elbows. I've been getting a lot of compliments whenever I've worn this shirt, whether at work or out and about. I wear the size XL- I usually like to size up one size. I also ended up getting the same shirt just in a red plaid design!
4. Nine West Women's Strap Watch- Let me tell you, it's been years since I've worn a strap watch. I've been all about electronic watches for the past couple years but as soon as I saw this watch on Amazon, I knew that I HAD to have it! There are a few different colours but I went with the Black/Rose Gold and it looks so sophisticated! You're able to wear it casually with jeans and a top or dress it up, looks amazing both ways! Also, this is a great stocking stuffer!(I definitely wouldn't mind getting this in other colours! Santa, this is a hint for you ;) Haha) 
5. Women's Sleeveless Cardigan Vest- I've always wanted a dressy vest that I can layer with a sleeveless shirt and layered necklaces! This cardigan vest comes in 17 different colours, I went with black because it goes with everything. I like to wear it with leggings and dressy black boots. I'm in the size XL- it's true to size so if you get and XL, that's what it fits. 
6. Blooming Jelly Women's Red Plaid Shirt- I mentioned this shirt before with the Cheetah shirt. This can be worn for the holidays or just out and about during the colder months. I would size up to two sizes of your original size because I ended up getting an XL but it fit like a medium. 
7. Storm Glass Weather Forecaster- So this is something that is really cool to me! I've seen so many commercials and advertisements about this product and decided to purchase two of them, one for the livingroom and one for the guest bedroom for our guests. This is a beautiful and mysterious weather predicting piece of art. The unique shapes and patterns the crystals form when temperature changes. I cannot wait to see what it would look like while it's snowing outside! This is perfect for gifts or stocking stuffer.
8. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer- This has made my hair drying time get cut in half! I'm able to dry my hair while straightening it without adding double the heat onto my hair. I like to start off by just brushing my hair through with the hair dryer, then, I'll use it as a styler by slowly moving it through my hair while turning the dryer away from my head. On Amazon it comes in two different colours; Black with Pink Accents and Blue with Black Accents.  
9. KIZUNA 15.6 Inch Laptop Sleeve Case Water Resistant Computer Bag- This computer bag is great for protecting the outer part of my computer from any scratches, whether caused by me or my fur babies laying on the computer (it's just another bed for them, haha). My DELL 15inch computer fits in here as well as the charging cord. It comes in 6 different sizes and two different colours; Brown and Grey. I have the grey one and it goes perfectly with the grey laptop I have.
10. DII Foldable Small Dots Fabric Storage Containers- I've been looking for these everywhere! I've seen a few at Walmart but I saw these on Amazon and thought they were so cute and would be perfect for my white shelf and the 9 small shelf spaces in it. It keeps everything tidy and away from the guests. I feel so embarrassed when guests see a clutter of things and this way everything looks so organized and clean. There were a few different designs, go with what looks good to you or the space you're looking to squeeze them into. I loved the golden dots. (So classic!)
11. WanEway Lighted Vanity Mirror with 12 x 3W Dimmable LED Bulbs and Touch Control Design- This has been part of my beauty room for months now! I love how it has two different lights, either warm lights or cold tone. The mirror is super big and you're able to do your makeup and hair. 
12. Monyray Women's Floral Lace Sleeveless Hi-Lo Cocktail Formal Dress- So this is the dress that I celebrated my summer wedding in! I've gotten so many compliments on it and when asked where I got it from, a lot of the people were surprised to hear that it came from Amazon because it looked more expensive than what it is on Amazon. This dress is under $40! 
13. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Water- This is the best makeup remover that I've tried out there, and I've tried close to 7 different makeup removers out there. Amazon had a 3-pack for $20 where as stores like Walmart have one selling for $9, so you're basically getting one for free when you shop through Amazon. 
14. Balancing in Heels/ True Roots Books by Kristin Cavallari- I've been looking for these books everywhere in stores but they've been sold out. Luckily, Amazon was here for me and I was able to snatch both of these up to read and keep as decor for my livingroom.
15. AirWick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Air Freshener- Dear Amazon, thank you for making my laundry room/kitty litter room smell fantastic! This automatic air freshener helps get rid of any odour causing scents and keeps any room fresh and clean.


So remember how in the beginning of this post I mentioned that Amazon is the BEST place to find anything from makeup, clothing, makeup, electronics..etc. Well my list above proves that. None of these items were sent to me, I bought them with my own money and the amazing thing is that if the product wasn't what I was expecting or wanted, I was able to send it back with free shipping. So if you choose to do your last minute shopping through Amazon and avoid any chaos in stores, I wanted to leave you some important shipping dates to remember if you would like to receive your purchases before Christmas, December 25th, 2019;


Receive orders by December 25th

Sunday, December 22nd- Last day for Two-Day Shipping. It's free with Amazon Prime Membership.


Monday, December 23rd- Last day for One-Day Delivery. Free with Amazon Prime on qualifying orders over $25.


Tuesday, December 24th- Last day for Same-Day Delivery. Free with Amazon Prime on qualifying orders over $25.

(Please keep in mind that the dates above apply only to items fulfilled by Amazon. Delivery cutoff time may vary by item and delivery speed; see delivery date at checkout.)

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!