Best Dining in Regina

Every city/town has really good dining places with great food and awesome atmosphere. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I love to try some of their appetizers. Appetizers, when paired together can make a great meal. Appetizers give you more choices and I love when I have choices! If there's ever too much left, take it home and enjoy it later or the following day. Other restaurants have really good entrees, like Montanas Steakhouse. They have taster on ribs and wings. I love discovering new dining restaurants and coming back to the best places. If you're ever in Regina, try some of these out. Chain restaurants are some of the best places, don't avoid them just because many cities may have them. 

Best Dining in Regina
Olive Garden- THE.BEST.ITALIAN.SPAGHETTI.RESTAURANT. You can eat all the breadsticks and you can choose between endless soup or salad. I always choose the salad because it's so delicious. The soup they offer is good but not something I can eat in endless amount. One of my favourite entrees from them is Shrimp Scampi which has spaghetti, alfredo sauce and shrimp. Did I mention, I LOVE shrimp! Some of their best appetizers are Spinach-Artichoke Dip, Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms and Calamari. We used to always go in Edmonton after some extensive shopping but we finally just got one here in Saskatchewan this November so I am super excited!


Red Lobster- If you're a seafood lover, this is the place for you, 100%! Every once in a while they will have endless shrimp, where you get to choose two kinds of shrimp at a time from four different options; Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp, Crispy Sriracha Honey Shrimp, Hand Breaded Shrimp and Garlic Shrimp Scampi, only $15.99! This is definitely one of my favourites! Another favourite is the Ultimate Feast entree and here is what comes with it is Tender Maine lobster tail, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt's Favorite Shrimp. Served with wild rice pilaf(but you can always substitute it but it will be an extra charge) and an extra side of your choice.


Montana's BBQ & Bar- Some of the best ribs out there! If you're a lover of meat and ribs, give this restaurant a try! There are different sauces for the ribs, I always go for Teriyaki. Their fries are best paired with garlic mayonaise or even gravy(classic). They also have really good Sangrias, my favourite is the red one, other sangrias are a bit bitter for me. Montana's also has some pretty good burgers! 


Earls Kitchen + Bar-  As an appetizer, Earls has some of the greatest Dynamite sushi that's freshly made in restaurant. They also have some really good, juicy ribs that fall of the bone. I love yam fries at this restaurant with garlic mayonaise. This is actually the first place that I tried the mayonaise and have been asking for it at every restaurant that I go (to see who has the best recipe out there).


Have a great night out! Enjoy the best food with great company.