BIG HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2019 - FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST!


Christmas is 25 days away from TODAY! 
How can it be so close?! Skip all the stressing that comes with getting gifts this year with my personalized gift guides and a master gift guide- for every person on your list!
I woke up this morning and decided to check how far away Christmas is. I was definitely surprised to see that it's 25 days away! It made me realize that today is the last day in November and tomorrow marks Day 1 of 25 Days of Christmas and I couldn't be more excited! 
This year I have it easy because we're off to Mexico in January for our destination wedding and our family doesn't want to spend much on gifts. What we have decided instead is we're doing one present per couple, the EASY part is that each couple makes a list and lets us know what they would like to get and we choose one from the list. Phew! Haha.

Even though I have it easy, I know others have a stressful time shopping for gifts for everyone on their list. I got you, down below I am leaving you personalized gift guides and a master guide. 


FOR HER

Here are some things from traveling to spa essentials that she would love. Cannot forget jewelry and handbag accessories. These are all of the things I would love to get as a gift!!!

FOR FIT FRIEND

From gym accessories and essentials, your fit friend/s will thank you for any of these gifts! One of my favourites is the Samsung Galaxy Watch. I recently got the Samsung Active Watch, it's very similar to the Fitbit I used to have but now it's the same brand as my phone and I can do so much between my phone and smartwatch; like charge my smartwatch through my phone and use it's battery life! How cool is that?!

FOR TRENDSETTER
Whether it's the latest thing in fashion or something that your friend has always wanted, here are some gift ideas. Spoil them a little, if they don't spoil themselves. That's what friends are for.


FOR HIM

Here are some great options whether it's for your husband, boyfriend, brother or any other man in your life. My husband would definitely get one of these in his stocking and yes, he will love it! Especially the North Face jacket.


FOR HOSTESS

Know a person in your life who loves to host every one in a while or all the time? Here are a few things that I'm sure they'll love, whether it's to help prepare the food, decorate or bring the food out in. You will be the best gift giver ever!


MASTER GIFT GUIDE
Last but not least, this has gifts of various kinds. You'll find someone in your life who would love these. I love the salt lamp, something I've given to friends and family members and they love it! Also, the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker is something that I have, two actually and it makes things so much easier and faster to prepare food!

Happy shopping and gift giving!