Organizing + Tidying Laundry Room

Hey there! 
It's a beautiful day outside, gives you energy and great mood to get productive. I'm ready to share my organizing and tidying tips with you guys! Right now is one of the most perfect times to organize because you shouldn't be going outside due to the COVID-19 to make sure you protect yourselves and your family around you. And, some people, sadly, have been layed off their jobs until further notice and need to find ways to stay busy and sane. Pick an area around your house that looks like it needs a good cleaning or tidying up. Luckily for me, that was my laundry room. Every time I kept walking past it, I swear, it was calling out to me to clean it! (Haha, only joking) But seriously, stuff kept piling up and it felt like there was not enough time or patience to clean it, until this day. 





(These organizing tips are from when we still lived in our old place before we bought our house.) Still so excited to say that! We're officially home owners for 11 days now!

I found my old plastic baskets that I bought from Dollarama but I found similar ones for you here from Amazon. Add a bounce dryer sheet to make the basket and everything in it smell nice. This will help freshen up the basket and the whole space.
The idea was to have separate baskets for Washer Supplies, Dryer Supplies, Washing Floor Supplies, Garbage Bags Big & Small, Fur Babies Automatic Kitty Litter Container Boxes and container for their food. When everything has it's own basket, it makes it easier to find things that you need. If you're washing a load, everything you'll need will be in a basket labeled Wash (or whatever you want to call it). To keep it smelling extra clean I added an AirWick Freshmatic Air Freshener in the scent Summer Delight. There are other scents available, you just choose which one smells the best and suits you best. Also, pick something that will have strong enough smell to block out the odour smell. For a final touch on the top, I added an artificial green plant that you can find here. (You're welcome!) At the bottom of the shelves, on top of the washer and dryer I put extra water and food containers for the fur babies and Costco bag which has other small bags stuffed inside it as a storage. 

Keep in mind, Amazon still has Prime delivery (fast shipping) whether it's one-day or three day shipping, depending if they have the supplies in stock. Amazon is MY favourite place to shop for, clothes, decor, movies...etc. 

Please stay safe and self-isolate at home to protect yourselves from this virus going around. If you are able to go for a walk, do it! Get some fresh air and extra energy to do some organizing/cleaning.