Mani Round Up

Hey guys! How are you doing? For the last few weeks I've been missing my gel nails quite a bit. I've been looking through the pictures on my phone and pinterest to look back on my past manicure styles. I already have a few styles and colours in mind for when the nail salons open and I'm able to get my nails back to shape. I'm counting down the days until that will be possible. Keep on reading to see my favourite shared nail designs.  






I've always had bad nails; they're weak and break easily, thin and peel which becomes quite annoying. I decided to get gel nails close to 4 years ago and it's probably the best thing I've done! Every 3-4 weeks you get a gel nail fill, change the shape of the nail (if you want to), nail length and nail polish colour.
PS, I go to one nail salon in Regina but I'm still looking around. If you want to find a great salon, just go on google and search 'Nail Salon in...' look at the reviews and stars, then CHOOSE. No one says you have to stick to one nail salon. If it doesn't work out one or two times, go to a different place. You won't always find the perfect place the first time.