Valentine's Day Gift Guides


Valentine's Day is right around the corner-I cannot believe it!!! I feel like it's another special day to show your loved one or that special someone, whether you've been together for years or it's your first Valentine's Day together how much they mean to you and spend time together. 
Giving gifts can sometimes be a tricky time-whether you know or don't what they like. For my husband, I've always been creative. I would create books on the reasons why I Love Him, also Open Letters When... whenever he felt a certain way-example "Open when you're feeling sad or Open when you need to know the reasons why I love you." Also, it's fun to get your special someone something that they haven't tried but you know they'd love! 

So here are Gift Guides for Her(Girlfriend, Wife), Him(Boyfriend, Husband) and Master Guide for giving gifts that would be perfect for the house. I personally love getting flower boxes that last you a full year and a bottle of wine- I have preserved roses and I'm IN LOVE with them! I haven't had to buy flowers at all and these look beautiful and compliment any space(I've linked it down below in the Shop the Post).  The eternal flowers are not cheap- but I promise you, you'll love them! I bought mine about half a year ago and I admire them every morning.


 I love blankets-so cozy and Himalayan Salt Lamp. Also, what girl doesn't like jewelry! Whether it's rings, necklaces or earrings.
 My husband loves new baseball caps and this one from North Face looks so nice! It fits perfectly, he has almost five of them. Haha. Belts and gloves are also a hit for men, you can't go wrong with them! 
Oh this carpet for the outside doorway is so cute and funny, especially since it's true! Haha. I'm a dedicated shopper of Amazon Prime and coffee lover in my Ember mug which keeps my coffee hot to my perfect set temperature(listed up above for you loves). Shop the gifts down below! <3 span="">

Have a lovely Valentine's Day! Get spoiled, be spoiled. Everyone deserves a little-or a lot of love in their life, to feel special.