Farmhouse Christmas Porch

Welcome back and how is it already 10 days til Christmas!? My mind and time has been so busy with this pregnancy that the time before Christmas is getting away from me! You can check out our Pregnancy Reveal Post here. I've began baking cookies (they're pre-made, all I have to do is put them on a baking sheet and pop into the oven), finally finished decorating our Christmas tree which for the first time in years is not in our living room due to our new puppy that's still teething and knocking everything & everyone down! The tree is upstairs in my beauty room which will soon be the nursery. Also, like every year I've decorated our porch and this year I'm super excited about it because we have a large porch with lots of space. Anyways, enough about my Christmas catch up, let's get to the main post.



I've always wanted to include a flocked Christmas tree or multiple trees on the porch. I just love how they look, with all the snow. I have a Christmas tree inside, why not have one outside RIGHT?! It's a Walmart find that I bought last year to use in my beauty room but since I have the main one in there at the moment, I decided to use it outside and what a great choice that was!

The two Christmas arrangements on either side of the door we bought from one of our friends that were doing a fundraiser and we chose to support them. It has real Christmas branches, red berry branch, a pinecone and red large bow. It's gorgeous and festive looking!

The wreath is from Homesense. I loved how natural and simple it looked at the store so I had to grab it! All the greens, whites and golds fit nicely together with the giant flowers. I've always gone for pops of colour until this year and I honestly feel like this wreath will go well with any theme I might come up with for the next upcoming years. I plan on using it every year for multiple years. Can you believe it's only $49?!

Finally, lets not forget the Welcome sign. Also a Walmart find! Walmart has so many amazing + affordable indoor and outdoor Christmas decorations. This one was only $29 and I bought it 2 years ago and have used it every year since! A staple!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out this year's Christmas porch idea come to life. I easily could have added more but with how windy our porch gets, it's nice to only add a few staple pieces that makes it look like you have a lot more stuff out there than there actually is. I love this set-up so much that I might just keep it around for the whole winter!
More holiday posts coming soon!