Mother's Day Gift Guides


Mother's Day is a week away and I'm rounding up gifts for mothers in your life. I own a few of these amazing items and some are on my wish list. As a mom to a toddler, personalized gifts are my favorite to receive as they hold a lot of sentimental and special meaning. One of my current favorites is the Mama Sweater with personalization on the sleeve with the name of your child/ren.

A few things I'd like to recommend are the Key Fob Cover which turns boring key fobs into expensive look a-likes and the Amazon Echo Show 5. This is not the newest Amazon Show but it works just as great. I love using it to listen to my music playlists on Spotify and this is what we actually use in Rhett's room for his white noise. Also, it's great because you can ask for any song or look up different recipes and even browse Youtube videos. Last thing I'd like to share are the Little Words Project customizable bracelets. These beautiful bracelets can be bought ready or are able to be customized by bead colors and words. I have 3 so far; my son's name, my wedding anniversary and all my fur babies including the one we lost about 3 years ago.

I hope you have the best Mother's Day weekend and feel super loved + appreciated.